Jobs Opportunity at AST Rawalpindi
Vacancy: General Manager Procurement
Al-Shifa Trust is a chain of eye hospitals which provide excellent career opportunities. The Trust requires highly motivated professional as per following criteria:
- Master/ Bachelor’s Degree Preferably in supply chain management.
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in leading and setting up a Procurement Section and implementing new procurement processes and systems, preferably in Healthcare sector.
- Implement a supplier development plan to improve the performance in the areas of cost, quality, lead time etc.
- Establish a process of swiftly identifying new suppliers, maintain approved supplier/potential supplier database.
- Implement a process for potential supplier qualification on sourcing, financial, quality and innovation front.
- Implement end to end purchasing and procurement process, policy incorporating local/international supplier.
- Maintain policies and procedures for all functions of the Central Supply department.
- Negotiates pricing for medical supplies, bio-med review and equipment.
- Sets and maintains goals and objectives to stay within an annual budget for the various departments.
- Provide products for evaluation and cost information for potential purchases to include in patient charges.
- Conduct and reconcile periodic and fiscal year cut off procedures.
- Work directly with Accounts Payable and the Central Supply team to resolve pricing, quantity and other discrepancies which impede the ability to record & pay invoices in a timely manner.
- Build professional, effective relationships with colleagues, senior management, vendors and process partners.
- Excellent written, verbal, customer service and computer skills is a must. Adoptability with the HMIS is mandatory.
Salary: Negotiable as per qualification/ Experience.
Applications along with CV and copies of relevant documents must reach by 30th June 2018.
(Further information / Send your CV’s)
Administrator, Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital, Jhelum Road, Rawalpindi.
Tel # 051-5487821-25, Ext: 393, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org