Prevention and control of blindness by providing standard and sustainable eye care services which are accessible and affordable to all regardless of gender, race, color or religion. Its essential components would be hospital-based tertiary eye care services, community-oriented prevention of blindness program, need-based human resource development, promotion of basic and applied research in ophthalmology and development of appropriate and affordable technology.
- Non-Political, non-governmental, not-for-profit, charitable organization.
- Chain of Modern Eye Hospitals at Rawalpindi, Kohat, Sukkur & Muzaffrabad.
- Quality training for doctors and paramedics.
- Widespread outreach programme with eye camps all over the country.
- Disease specialist clinics for all major eye diseases.
- Annual operating budget is around Two Hundred and Twenty two million PKR.
- Your contribution can make the difference between light and darkness (Donate)
More about Al-Shifa----
Milestones in the history of Al-Shifa